Dairy Free & Loving It
So Delicious Dairy Free is all about providing solutions for those living a dairy-free life for ethical, health, taste, or religious reasons. From the time you get up and make your morning coffee to when you enjoy a sweet treat at the end of the night, we’ve got your entire day covered by offering dairy-free options that make your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies SO Delicious, you'll never miss dairy!
Grilled Veggie "Impasta" Alfredo
So Delicious Dairy Free,
Directions for Preparation
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
1. Steam (or boil) cauliflower until just fork tender.
2. In a saute pan, over medium heat, add coconut oil, and saute garlic for one minute, then add cauliflower and saute for 2 more minutes, stirring or tossing frequently.
3. Add cauliflower, garlic and remaining ingredients (except for vegetables) to blender or food processor.
4. Blend until smooth sauce consistency is reached, and season to taste. Keep warm over heat in pot.
5. Very lightly oil (whole) vegetables, and grill until just marked, but still snappy.
6. Peel vegetables into long thin (1/2" max) "pasta" or ribbons.
7. Ladle sauce onto plate or bowl, and place "pasta" on top.
Can be served with fresh basil chiffonade on top, as well as red pepper flakes and nutritional yeast to finish.