Dairy Free & Loving It
So Delicious Dairy Free is all about providing solutions for those living a dairy-free life for ethical, health, taste, or religious reasons. From the time you get up and make your morning coffee to when you enjoy a sweet treat at the end of the night, we’ve got your entire day covered by offering dairy-free options that make your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies SO Delicious, you'll never miss dairy!
Lemony Cashew Cake with Fresh Strawberries
So Delicious Dairy Free,
Directions for Preparation
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 16
1. Sift together the dry ingredients, except for the cashews, and set aside.
2. Mix all the liquids together (cashew milk though lemon zest).
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
4. Pur mixture into prepared cake pans.
5. Top with the cashews all over the cake.
6. Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
Notes: Serve with sliced fresh strawberries. You can sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of raw sugar on your strawberries while the cake is baking. This will draw the juices out and make for a nice sauce to layer over the cake slices.